Monday, December 10, 2012

Been a while... I guess I'll have a lil tawk

Heller...
It's been a while hasn't it? I guess sometimes my attention gets occupied by other things... mainly going to school, spending time with friends as well as circle-times.
I guess I should catch up...
Since my last post my status has changed to single! I don't know about ready to mingle but most definitely single, it's about time I know how it feels to truly be young, wild and free ;)
I've started the new semester as well which might be another reason I haven't been able to post anything up here, since I've mainly been typing for school or work. UGH!
I also got suspended from work sometime in August because I was being "insubordinate" aka not being a P#*sy!! I live the thug life lol

I won't go into details on the break-up, but I will say that sometimes we have to do what our brains tells us to do and stop trying so hard for something that acts as if it doesn't want to happen. Sometimes the barriers aren't worth breaking. I've realized sometimes we stay with someone because we're afraid of being alone. The fear of not having someone to talk to till you go to sleep, or not having someone to talk to when you feel like your chest is heavy (with emotion that is, not physically for the pervs -_- lol) keeps us anchored in the wrong sea. I had to analyze my situation and noticed, the same things I was afraid of not having were the same things I was longing for. So I was with someone who offered none of what I needed. Sex should never be something we make a priority (as good as it feels, it can also leave you feeling empty and used). But yea that's part of what's been going on...
As for the getting suspended from work thing... THAT is a funny story!!
I guess I will just not stand for someone to disrespect me, and when you speak to me with your hands (making gestures) I'm going to take it as you pressing me. There is no title on this planet that will save you from my wrath.
I hate Mondays and that isn't a secret, this particular Monday happened to be a Tuesday because I hadn't come in on real Monday lol. I came in and said (very politely) "Good morning" and didn't receive a reply. My boss had been leaving early every Friday for the previous 3 weeks and a call had come in for an address change which I have no access to. I told the caller to call back on Monday and she called back on Tuesday, I tell my boss and she asked me a question that made no sense. So I asked her what, and since what means repeat exactly what you said because it made sense the first time I just like hearing it, she asks the same exact question. I asked her what a second time and the reaction I received was "ARE YOU NOT FOCUSING?!" while throwing her hands in a "HELLO?!" kind of manner ( I should tell you that my boss has the type of nails that make you question her hygiene). I wasn't happy about that, and of course made it clear by frowning and saying that I don't believe she's using the right words, she asked me to pick up my things and go home. This pissed me off! I asked her if she was firing me? She says "No, you're being suspended!" to this I replied "F**K OUTTA HERE! Call your boss and tell him to tell me that". To make a long story short, this wasn't the right thing to say to a power-hungry person lol. I got suspended for 4 days and had the weekend off, so all in all I came out winning! Broke, but still with dignity.

Anywho, I plan on writing more often once the semester is over because I've been asked what's going on with the blog and I feel bad for starting something and not realizing people were actually reading. :)

Also I don't want to make this an online diary. Send me questions and scenarios that I can write about, stimulate me folks! lol

Well, let me get back to work before I end up suspended once again, hope you all enjoy this Monday (which I dislike) and stay AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment