Monday, June 4, 2012

Bubble Intro

Hi Bubblers! I am new to the blog world, but I know I'll do well here. My plan for this blog is to be able to vent and let vent. I'd love participation from who ever would want to email me their problems and listen to my advice, and also be able to talk about my life occasionally to give others the opportunity to scratch my back as well. I initially wanted to do this for pay... then after careful consideration I came up with the fact that I don't want any responsibility out of this. I want to give advice and listen (when I say listen I really mean read) to every one's issues, and write back responses. Names will be changed and in no way will the world know who you are... that will be our little secret. Hopefully I can get some juicy stuff and be able to answer back ASAP...
<3 SUPER EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment