Monday, June 4, 2012

Love or Lust?

Once upon on a time I was made aware that my darling g/f was infatuated with my manhood, to the point where I'd question whether she was in love or in lust. She'd rave and rave about him but what about me? Should I have made a bigger deal about the situation or ignored it like I did?
J.
J,
It was a little strange for her to be infatuation with your "manhood". But we're not here to discuss her problem right? lol I think you did just fine ignoring it. I know I would have. There are certain things that are very hard to address without making someone feel badly about themselves... this is one of those subjects. She obviously had something else going on if she felt like your "manhood" deserved more attention than you the boyfriend. If you're wondering if it was Love or Lust on her behalf... I would go with Lust, Love goes deeper than your "manhood" ( no pun intended lol ) -Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment