Monday, April 28, 2014

Young, Wild 'N Free

"Hurry!! We gotta be there by 12!"

That's what Friday nights sound like...
"Who's coming?"
"Who's name we gotta say at the door?"
"Make sure they look good!"
"Don't bring any whales!"

But I don't know any whales.... only beautiful people.

"TAXIIIII!!!!!!"
stay on the corner while I catch this cab... you gotta sneak in...

"Noooo no no! I can't take 5 people... 4 is max, 4 is max!"

Downtown...
Midtown...

All over...

Kisses...
Hugs...

Familiar faces yelling "I F*CKING love you!" and you yell that shit right back with the same amount of intensity...
but only because you do love them with that much intensity...
and you dance.. .
and dance...
and drink...
and dance...

as you make new friends...
for the night... or for life...
but that's your choice...
it's always your choice...

The lights
The music
The people
The drinks... and other stuff

It's all perfect and I can't think of anything that can make it any better...

It's the weekend and I'm chillin wit ma niggaz.... Drunk n disrespectful callin women Biiitchez!

"aaaaaah!!! Let's go the bathroom!"

All the girls standing in the line for the bathroom!

"Where's my phone?!"

"oops I found it.."

"SELFIEEEEEEE!" 
and 17 of us crowd into a 4" screen to smile big, or make a duck face, stick up a middle finger, or chuck da deuces... 

How can I not love my nights with the people I love?...

Of course I don't have them all with me but I have a few that are always there on these nights...
I've always heard people measure their friendships in years... or time...


But the most beautiful thing I've learned from my life and the amazing people I keep in it is...
That the quantity never matters... it's all about the quality...

And my life is surrounded by quality people...

Love...

Love...

Love...

And I can only hope that this feeling lasts forever...

and these pictures can last forever...

and these memories can last forever...

and these people can be mine forever...

Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment